Toshiba’s new 2019 4K TV models Z730X, RZ630X and M530X feature a range of Eilex audio technologies including Eilex PRISM (with VIR Filter), Eilex Focus, Eilex SoundSpace, Eilex Dialogue and Eilex Auto-Volume.
An overview of Eilex audio technologies available on select Toshiba 2019 TV models and what they do to improve the sound of these systems:
- Eilex PRISM® brings the overall sound of these TVs closer to perfection by equalizing their Acoustic Power Volume Density (APVD). Eilex PRISM achieves its outstanding performance by using VIR Filter™.
- Eilex Focus restores harmonics lost through lossy compression often used in TV content, resulting in richer sound.
- Eilex PRISM SoundSpace produces a natural, comfortable three-dimensional sound image when used in TVs.
- Eilex PRISM Dialogue is an important feature of any TV because it improves the intelligibility of speech/dialogue in movies and other programming.
- Eilex Auto-Volume intelligently maintains the user’s desired volume level, eliminating the need to adjust the volume level when the loudness of the viewing material changes.